ReligiousChurches, Academies & Multi-use Facilities

 

Dallas, TX


Zion Lutheran Church was founded in 1879 as a church and school in downtown Dallas near Harwood. Through the years the church and school outgrew the original location and in 1957, moved into new facilities on nearly 8 acres of land in North Dallas off of Lovers Lane, where the church and school remain. The facilities have seen some minor updates in 1965 and 1981 but the time had come for a serious expansion in order to keep with the Zion Mission. In order for students to make the most of their education, the church chose to expand, in order to provide students with classrooms capable of holding them with ease and comfort. The expansion successfully added a classroom wing with three new classrooms, administration space and a music suite with choir rehearsal space, associated bathroom and storage rooms. The total expansion was just shy of 10,000 sqft. The expansion will enable Zion Lutheran Church and School to continue to provide quality Christian education.


Project Info

Project Type
Religious

Location
Dallas, TX

Size (sqft)
10,000
  • All
  • Andrew
  • Aviation
  • Broadcast
  • Chris
  • Commercial
  • Data Center
  • Education
  • Entertainment
  • Geoff
  • Government
  • Healthcare
  • Hospitality
  • Julian
  • Ken
  • Michael B
  • Mission Critical
  • Office Building
  • Religious
  • Russ
  • Troy
  • W.L.
  • Default
  • Title
  • Date
  • Random
load more hold SHIFT key to load all load all