Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a positive, team-oriented degreed Electrical Design Engineer with 5+ years' experience in the Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP) industry.
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- 5+ years’ experience in the Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP) industry - (Prior MEP experience required)
- BSEE (required as well as being on track to become a registered Professional Engineer in the State of Texas)
- Ability to take personal responsibility for quality and accuracy of work product
- Some Revit experience (not a requirement, but is a plus)
- Some experience in a supervisory role is preferred
- Proficiency in design and writing specifications
- The ability to thrive in a team-oriented, casual environment
- Strong communication and relationship building
- Customer service skills with a passion for quality design work
This position will have the opportunity to design electrical systems for new construction and retrofit projects and coordinate with other disciplines. You’ll produce drawing markups and specifications for CADD staff; coordinate design requirements with other disciplines, as well as act as the Lead Engineer for the electrical discipline on assigned projects, review designs and calculations for accuracy and quality and assist in the overall efforts to effectively manage project quality, schedule and budget.
We are a company with a fun, productive, casual, smoke-free environment with great people. We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes Health Insurance, Dental, 401(k), Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Variable Compensation Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and paid holidays and vacations.