Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a positive, team-oriented, highly self-motivated Plumbing Designer/Engineer with:
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- 5+ years’ experience in the Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP) industry - (Prior MEP experience required)
- Must be able to calculate loads and estimate sizes of capacities of engineering systems required and recommend a selection of fixtures, equipment, and systems
- Successful candidates must have knowledge of all systems applicable to the discipline and be familiar with all applicable codes
- Strong CAD experience and some working Revit experience
- Ability to take personal responsibility for quality and accuracy of work product
- CPD - Certified in Plumbing Design, EIT/PE (not a requirement, but is a plus)
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instruction, and work under tight constraints
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, casual environment and possess strong communication and customer service skills along with a passion for quality design work
- Stable work history with desire and aptitude for technical self-improvement
This position will have the opportunity to design plumbing systems for new construction and retrofit projects. You will produce drawing markups and specifications for CAD staff; coordinate design requirements with other disciplines; review designs and calculations for accuracy and quality in the overall efforts to effectively manage project quality, schedule, and budget. You will communicate regularly with clients, principals, staff, contractors, and other outside disciplines to assist in the overall efforts to effectively manage project quality, schedule and budget.
We are a company with a fun, productive, casual, smoke-free environment with great people. We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes Health Insurance, Dental, 401(k), Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Variable Compensation Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and paid holidays and vacations.